Monday, February 23, 2015

Should spotting for 14 days be considered AF?

Well after 14 days of spotting/bleeding it's stopped.  As soon as I saw the spotting stop I questioned if i should consider all the spotting af?  The problem I have with this is i could have been experiencing breakthrough spotting/bleeding for 14 days because of lack of ovulation.

It's so hard to say exactly why I spotted for 2 weeks but if i consider it af it could through my bbt chart off and worse I could O any day.  When a cycle begins you can count in the fact that you will O around the same time you've been ovulating in the past.

So I've decided to not consider the spotting af and continue to bbt temp and take opks again.  The opk from last night was very light so i cant imagine it will be much darker today but we'll see.

I am beginning to feel broken again.  I can feel the stress rising in my system as i try to figure out what is going on with my body.  I'm stressed and over all I am feeling hopeless.  My goal until af comes is to try to not stress and worry.  I need to trust that my body will do what it's meant to do.

Update cd 44/ cd1....

Well I woke up to an actually flow of some kind.  I believe my af is finally here.  What an exhausting and terrible last cycle.  In fact 2 days ago ( cd 42 ) the spotting completely stopped.  I was hopeful I would have some fertile cm and O but that's not the case here.

I definitely need to see a dr again but the odds of this happening seem slim to none.  Onward to the next cycle i suppose.  Here's to hoping I O this cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment